When you’re ready to venture out – near or far – on your own:
- May you proceed with caution (this is your mother talking, after all).
- May you find the courage to wander roads rocky and unknown.
- May you relish the journey as well as the destination.
- May you realize the value of experiences over things.
- May you travel using all of your senses, an open mind, and your whole heart.
- May you remember to call your parents once in a while.
- May you always know your way home again.
For more interpretations of the WordPress weekly photo theme of Wanderlust, click here.